2 replies to this topic

#1 csczero

csczero

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:51 AM

I bought a TB from Ben over at EdGi and the fedex tracking is weird, i've never really used fedex only UPS mostly. Well i paid on the 10th of March, Ben told me hes shipping it on the 11th. But for some reason Fedex said it was shipped on the 10th and going to be at my house by 11th. I knew thats not going to happen so i just let it go by. On the tracking site from March 10-11, all it said was "Initiated-Fedex received shipping info about your shipment" or something like that. Then on the 12th, it said Picked Up and the Estimated Delivery changed to March 13, which is today.

The thing i don't get is this: The tracking system has 4 stages. Initiated, Picked Up, In transit and Delivered. If it said my package is coming today but its only on the Picked Up stage.. Is it going to happen? The place is in Delaware and i live in lower area of New York(long island). It said it would only take one business day. It says Picked Up in New Jersey so far and it hasn't updated.. I Would think if its going to be by my door today it would at least say its in New York.

Oh, its using Fedex Home Delivery. Does this service ship on saturdays? i heard it does.

Edited by csczero, 13 March 2009 - 05:52 AM.

#2 karMeister

karMeister

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:08 AM

csczero, on Mar 13 2009, 05:51 AM, said:

I bought a TB from Ben over at EdGi and the fedex tracking is weird, i've never really used fedex only UPS mostly. Well i paid on the 10th of March, Ben told me hes shipping it on the 11th. But for some reason Fedex said it was shipped on the 10th and going to be at my house by 11th. I knew thats not going to happen so i just let it go by. On the tracking site from March 10-11, all it said was "Initiated-Fedex received shipping info about your shipment" or something like that. Then on the 12th, it said Picked Up and the Estimated Delivery changed to March 13, which is today.

The thing i don't get is this: The tracking system has 4 stages. Initiated, Picked Up, In transit and Delivered. If it said my package is coming today but its only on the Picked Up stage.. Is it going to happen? The place is in Delaware and i live in lower area of New York(long island). It said it would only take one business day. It says Picked Up in New Jersey so far and it hasn't updated.. I Would think if its going to be by my door today it would at least say its in New York.

Oh, its using Fedex Home Delivery. Does this service ship on saturdays? i heard it does.

It ships on Saturdays but delivery is on the next Business day (monday)

#3 csczero

csczero

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:19 AM

Lol thanks for the reply but if you noticed the post was made on March 13, so i've recieved the package along time ago..

And yeah, it the TB barrel was shipped on thursday or friday and i received it on saturday incase anyones wondering.

Edited by csczero, 09 May 2009 - 11:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users