Jump to content


Question about the M9 PTP grips


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Pepper 6pk

Dr Pepper 6pk

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:airsoft (duh), cars, computers, movies, games, firearms, military

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

Does anyone know how compatible the M9 PTP is?  I want to buy some Hogue grips and I dont know if it would fit, because it seems to fit over the back and front.

#2 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

View PostDr Pepper 6pk, on Aug 16 2008, 11:29 PM, said:

Does anyone know how compatible the M9 PTP is?  I want to buy some Hogue grips and I dont know if it would fit, because it seems to fit over the back and front.

As far as I know, the mounting holes on the frame are the same as on the real steal, and you should be able to replace the grips with no problem.

I had considered doing the same on the M9, but I decided not to, and put the Hogue grips on my M1911A1 instead.

Leo

#3 Dr Pepper 6pk

Dr Pepper 6pk

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:airsoft (duh), cars, computers, movies, games, firearms, military

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

ok thanks, but are you 100% sure? Because shipping is expensive and i dont want to have wasted 30 bucks

#4 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

View PostDr Pepper 6pk, on Aug 17 2008, 06:11 PM, said:

ok thanks, but are you 100% sure? Because shipping is expensive and i dont want to have wasted 30 bucks

No, I am not 100% sure, as I have not used grips for/from real steal. I thought I had read on other forums that real steal Beretta grips do fit on KWA Berettas, I have not been able to remember or find such comments. Sorry.

Leo

#5 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:11 AM

View Postlpesce, on Aug 17 2008, 11:14 PM, said:

No, I am not 100% sure, as I have not used grips for/from real steal. I thought I had read on other forums that real steal Beretta grips do fit on KWA Berettas, I have not been able to remember or find such comments. Sorry.

Leo

I just remembred where I saw the comment:

http://www.airsoftfo...ps-t122984.html

They fit no problem.
Leo

#6 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:27 PM

buy the tac master grips fom KJW, cheaper solution for airsoft and they fit perfect , so nice ...

Posted Image

(NOT  advetising KJW in KWA forums other than they sell a gip that is comparable to the OP's question).

Edited by Reason3d.net, 09 May 2009 - 04:28 PM.


#7 Guest_Box Goblin_*

Guest_Box Goblin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:42 AM

I have installed real beretta grips on my own M9.  It works fairly simple without much modification

I choose not to use hogue grip because it is not particularly comfortable in small hands




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users