• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Calviinh

Calviinh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

Whats up kwa world.  got some news, some PREDICTIONS.  Anyway, i've been holding off on buying a USP Compact for a while now because of the warning labels.  I'm not sure what the forum rules are so i won't post any direct links but if you go onto ehobby and search umarex-gbb-uspc-tac you will see that the umarex USP compact tactical does not have all them crazy white writing.  seems that they have changed it, no more warning label, just a cal 6mm. REALLY hard to see tho, on the lower receiver.  Check out the video too.  
I am so excited about this, does anyone know anything about this possibly be coming to the US?  
Can any mods confirm this?

#2 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Can't confirm this.  Technically it's up to Umarex to decide and we are just following their guidelines.  This should be a question for Umarex and not KWA.

#3 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

I would believe it when I actually see it in a ConUS store. I have yet to see a Umarex licensed gun at a US retailer that doesn't have some legal crap pasted on it.

#4 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

friend just got a usp tac.. the warning labels were still there.. =(

#5 Standard4130

Standard4130

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Current Interest are.......Machining/Manufacturing, Airsoft or any projectile shooting device, Aviation, Motorcycling, Fishing, Photography, Music........And so many more. (I'm lazy and will add later....LOL)

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

KWA could get rid of the huge white HK trading though. I wish it was engraved & they would chose a better, more wear resistant coating for the slides.

#6 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

i love the coat, makes it easy to remove ;)

Edited by optimuskmg, 28 August 2012 - 08:35 PM.

#7 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostStandard4130, on 28 August 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

KWA could get rid of the huge white HK trading though. I wish it was engraved & they would chose a better, more wear resistant coating for the slides.
I believe KWA is going to transition to engraved slides a la their new ATP. This crossover in the rest of the pistols will take several months, if not a year or two to fully switch from new KWA pistols having white trademarks, to laser etched (engraved) trades. http://kwacentral.co...ings-for-atp-9/
and...
http://kwacentral.co...-white-finally/

#8 Standard4130

Standard4130

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Current Interest are.......Machining/Manufacturing, Airsoft or any projectile shooting device, Aviation, Motorcycling, Fishing, Photography, Music........And so many more. (I'm lazy and will add later....LOL)

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Well Well, That takes care of one of my complaints................ Now for the coating!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users