• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RayL

RayL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

I would like to say that the quality of support on KWA's gbb pistols is at most mediocre. It would be great to see more activity from knowledgeable staff members trying to resolve our problems with your products.

I have had problems with two KWA products on two separate occasions, which were purchased from one of your authorized resellers and came here for help and support and received none. I have seen responses to certain problems immediately yet some of us are left in the dark to solve the problems ourselves. This is my first time purchasing KWA products and so far I have received low quality products as well as support.

Being a customer service manager myself, I understand the importance of customer support and satisfaction and how valuable it is to any business.

Edited by RayL, 19 April 2009 - 01:33 PM.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

I do apologize the low traffic on the pistol forums.   If you have any questions with our pistol I suggest to us a call directly and we will address your issue.

#3 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

View PostRayL, on Apr 19 2009, 02:22 PM, said:

I would like to say that the quality of support on KWA's gbb pistols is at most mediocre. It would be great to see more activity from knowledgeable staff members trying to resolve our problems with your products.

I have had problems with two KWA products on two separate occasions, which were purchased from one of your authorized resellers and came here for help and support and received none. I have seen responses to certain problems immediately yet some of us are left in the dark to solve the problems ourselves. This is my first time purchasing KWA products and so far I have received low quality products as well as support.

Being a customer service manager myself, I understand the importance of customer support and satisfaction and how valuable it is to any business.

Official KWA product support is through our HELP DESK system or by calling us directly.  This community forum is used for peer to peer support and discussions.

#4 Infidel

Infidel

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:52 PM

View PostRayL, on Apr 19 2009, 02:22 PM, said:

Being a customer service manager myself

Then you should know how to make a simple phone call to get your answer.  <_<

#5 RayL

RayL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

View PostRadix, on Apr 19 2009, 10:44 PM, said:

Official KWA product support is through our HELP DESK system or by calling us directly.  This community forum is used for peer to peer support and discussions.

Thanks Radix. I thought this was KWA's Official support forum, I will contact the HELP DESK tomorrow.

View PostInfidel, on Apr 19 2009, 10:52 PM, said:

Then you should know how to make a simple phone call to get your answer.  <_<

I have basic telephone service and making such call would be out of the question. I came here first since the forum title reads "KWA Product Support Forums". Product support being the key words.

#6 HOLLOWPOINT

HOLLOWPOINT

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:50 AM

Yes I agree. All forums are for discussion and help. Why make a private phone call when other members could have the same problem. Just searching the forum can give multiple members the answer for the same problem.

Is there a reason why it must be kept to a phone call ?

#7 Infidel

Infidel

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

View PostHOLLOWPOINT, on 03 December 2010 - 05:50 AM, said:

Is there a reason why it must be kept to a phone call ?

READ THE THREAD AGAIN, OP wanted official support. Stop necro posting, start your own thread!

#8 HOLLOWPOINT

HOLLOWPOINT

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

View PostInfidel, on 03 December 2010 - 07:41 AM, said:

READ THE THREAD AGAIN, OP wanted official support. Stop necro posting, start your own thread!

Lol relax man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users