• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joeydudeman

joeydudeman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

The other day I was doing some skirmishing in about 35 degree weather, using my pistol mostly. I wasnt rapid firing it or anything idiotic like that. I was taking my shots one at a time waiting at least five seconds between each shot. As I came around a tree I pulled the trigger to take a guy out... and click, it didn't do anything, as if the mag was out of gas. Of course I ate plastic but afterward I was looking at my gun. I refilled it with propane... nothing. I racked the slide and filled the mag up with .25's and all I got was a click. I have no idea what the problem is. There appears to still be the black impact pin if that is what you call the thing the hammer hits when you pull the trigger. What is the problem? Has this happened to anyone else?

BTW... No, I don't have the warrenty on it anymore.

P.S. This was also asked on ASF but there were no replies so I decided to try my luck here. I removed the orange tip but have only fired MAYBE 50 rounds through it. Wtf. If anyone knows how to fix this or if I can still send it in to GET fixed for a reasonable amount let me know.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

Hop on our Help Desk at the link above and submit a ticket. Most likely something came out of alignment, possibly due to the harder cycling of the propane. Service fees are $35 for labor and small parts, plus $10 for return shipping.

We'll get it working again for you...

#3 joeydudeman

joeydudeman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

View PostxKingSizex, on 04 February 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

Hop on our Help Desk at the link above and submit a ticket. Most likely something came out of alignment, possibly due to the harder cycling of the propane. Service fees are $35 for labor and small parts, plus $10 for return shipping.

We'll get it working again for you...
Sweet. Thanks. I'll send it in when I can scrape up the cash... lol. I was really worried it'd be something really expensive, which is what always seems to happen when something breaks on me after warranty. Yep much faster response than ASF i'll be back for sure. Thank you!

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

No worries man! Welcome to the forums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users