• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rottensmithens

rottensmithens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

I was wondering if KWA is going to put side rails on the kriss, because i have multiple attachments and would be very dissapointed if i could not put them on the kriss.

#2 Simpleboo

Simpleboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

View Postrottensmithens, on 03 April 2011 - 09:10 AM, said:

I was wondering if KWA is going to put side rails on the kriss, because i have multiple attachments and would be very dissapointed if i could not put them on the kriss.
Looking at all of the shots and videos of this gun, the early 3d printed design had rails but the final design they have shown does not.

#3 acanofham

acanofham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, T.V., Video Games, Outdoors, Longboards.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

I'm hoping for a threaded barrel and room for the Surefire E1B or similar light. *hint* *hint* :whistle:

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

I think I saw a threaded barrel on the print with the thread protector screw on it.    :whistle:

#5 Solscud007

Solscud007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:08 AM

View Postacanofham, on 27 July 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

I'm hoping for a threaded barrel and room for the Surefire E1B or similar light. *hint* *hint* :whistle:
I imagine, it would be as close to the real thing, in terms of the accessories. screw the E1B. My kriss uses a Veleno designs drop in. It is brighter, dual mode and neutral tint. I also can use my Surefire KM2 head and have IR on my kriss. however the barrel shroud gets in the way.

Oh yeah, you cant just shove a E1B into the Kriss. You need the scoutlight tailcap and tape switch.

Edited by Solscud007, 18 August 2011 - 05:09 AM.

#6 acanofham

acanofham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, T.V., Video Games, Outdoors, Longboards.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Do you know any lights that would fit and NOT cost 300$?

#7 Solscud007

Solscud007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Um used scoutlights? haha actually the Kriss Vector can use most 1 cell Surefire bodies. E1L, E1B, E1E all work fine. the crucial part is the tailcap and tape switch. there is no other way of activating the light otherwise.

You cannot use a 2 cell surefire body.

The reason is the light is held in place by a set screw. That set screw pushes down on a flat spot on the light, where the pocket clip should be. (you need to remove the pocket clip for it to work. 2 cell bodies like the E2D, E2E etc, are too long and the set screw will push on the body of the light, it wont hold as well.

You can usually get these parts off candlepower forums for less than Surefire retail. Go to cpfmarketplace, it is a separate forum than the main Candlepower forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users