I've recently been shooting my Stock KWA Kriss Vector and experienced some jamming issues with double and triple feeding. Every few shots, more commonly on double-burst and auto, the bolt gets stuck at the point where BB's are loaded. When I pull the bolt back, I see 2-3 BB's stuck in between the barrel and the feeding lip. After I shake out the extra BB's and shoot it, two BB's fly out, then it's back to normal. Any clue what's going on?
Here's the what I've tested so far:
- Oiling most internal moving parts and the bolt (2 in 1 household oil)
- Scrubbing the internals to remove as much of said oil as possible
- Used brand new Green Gas
- I've tried Elite Force .25's and new Javelin .20 BB's
- I've changed the hop-up to a lower setting
- Held the mag up to the gun and pulled on it downwards while shooting