KWA KM4 Series - 3rd Party Compatibility List
Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:08 AM
Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:06 AM
I was wondering which version of the Madbull RAS Fix is best suited for use with the SR7 and SR12?
I was also wondering which aftermarket motors run good in a stock SR7?
I have changed the cylinder to a Type .5 while stili utilizing the stock 293mm barrel and she's running 374.9 FPS (.20) @ 14.13 RPS with a 7.4 15C and 376.4 FPS (.20) @ 22.18 RPS with a 11.1 15C.
I like running my guns on 7.4 Lipos so I was wondering if there's an aftermarket motor that shines without having to change my gears. Ultimately I'd like to be running 16-17 RPS on 7.4 15C.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:17 PM
Will a Magpul PTS Maglink work?
Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:22 AM
A cheap & well made steel barrel around $28 shipped. A Perfect upgrade for this low cost gun.
Tighter grouping, more hop, slight increase in distance.
Edited by tales, 07 October 2013 - 06:28 AM.
Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:36 AM
Will a Magpul PTS Maglink work?
Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:41 AM
Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:00 PM
Before installing it on the raptors barrel for the MOD2:
Lonex 70º bucking KWA hop-up & a MadBull 6.03
It does fit. I was unable to get PDIs W bucking in KWAs hop-up unit
Edited by tales, 25 October 2013 - 01:07 PM.
Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:17 PM
Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:47 PM
Yea, i ordered the hop-up unit today, $31 shipped. Don't break it!
Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:54 AM
Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:24 PM
Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:57 PM
these are the magazines I'm talking about.
unfortunately, they seem to be discontinued.
Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:26 AM
Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:07 PM
Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:39 PM
Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:45 PM
Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:22 AM
mag we had G&G, CA, HK, a few others. None working well. TT next to me working fine, same ammo. Not wanting to borrow a speed loader and play with one midcap grabed my CA and had a good day, disappointed a bit. This week back to the store for a box of kwa midcaps, a TM XL speed loader, chest rig to hold 6 mag and a bag of .25s that it will hop. Removed scope and riser (that fits tight on the floating rail) added a couple pieces of flat plastic on top of the reciver rail and bolted the scope on, now tight. RECIVER RAIL DIFFERENT SIZE. Still love the gun and can do my own tech work . Heading out in a bit to georgetown above Atlanta, wish me luck ha. Not a basher but seems like all our other guns are a size 10, and this gun is a size 11. Looks like a beast, so far still glad I bought it.
Edited by Larry, 12 January 2014 - 07:55 AM.
Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:03 PM
Edited by Larry, 12 January 2014 - 05:44 PM.
Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:28 PM
For my running project, these items are what I tried using or had installed at one point or another, both successes and failures. Yes, some of them are moot-point items but I thought I'd throw everything I've ever tried using on, or putting into, my KWA KM4 RIS! Hope this helps!
Edit: Now with Links!
Parts that fit and worked for me :
- SHS M4 Air Nozzle
- SHS V2 Aluminum Cylinder Head
- SHS 13:1 Super High Speed Gears
- G&G Cold Resistant Green Hop Up Rubber/Bucking
- Raptors Airsoft Aluminum Ported Piston Head
- SHS Full Steel 14 Teeth Nylon Piston
- Lonex Titan A1 Infinite Torque-up & High Speed Long-type Motor
- Raptors Airsoft RTQ Aluminum Version 2 Ball Bearing Spring Guide
- Madbull M100 Spring (w/ stock compression parts & barrel was about 350 FPS)
- Madbull M110 Spring (w/ 6.03/407 MB TBB, 400 +/- 15 FPS w/ or w/o hop up on)
- Madbull M120 Spring (w/ stock compression parts & barrel was about 400 FPS)
- Matrix M125 Spring (w/ stock compression parts & barrel was about 435 FPS)
- Lonex Airsoft Silver Plated Low Resistance Wiring
- SHS AEG Shim Set
- Madbull Black Python 6.03mm diameter 407mm length Tightbore Barrel
- Magpul PTS MOE Handguard
- G&G Raider style Motor Grip (Boneyard Part)
- Speed Airsoft M4/M16 Tunable Trigger (Black)
- APS Advanced Metal Trigger Guard
- AR-15 .750 5.56/.223 Low Profile Gas Block Top and Bottom Picatinny Rail
- Any standard 14mm CCW threaded mock barrel extension/muzzle break/flash hiders. I've used:
- Turnigy nano-tech 1200mAh 3S/11.1v 15-25c Lipo Batteries
- Super Shooter 13:1 ratio High Speed Gears (Diameter was too big; wouldn't turn)
- Raptors Airsoft 13:1 ratio High Speed Gears (Diameter was too big; wouldn't turn)
- Element H-Hop Nub (Too wide for the KWA hop up; would get stuck in the ON position)
- JG/GE 2-piece Hop Up Unit upper (This is a TM clone part and the KWA hop up isn't)
- Raptors Airsoft RTX/Maple Leaf 70 degree Bucking (The ribs on the outside made it nearly impossible to get into the KWA hop up).
- Madbull H-Nub "Shark Hop up" Nub specifically (Too wide for the KWA hop up; would get stuck in the ON position)
- Raptors Airsoft RTQ Lightweight Aluminum Piston with full Steel Teeth (Piston grinded on gearbox rail slots badly regardless of lubrication)
- Turnigy nano-tech 1400mAh 3S/11.1v 15-25c Lipo Batteries (Batteries are too thick to fit the pretty thick crane stock)
edit: dat hyperlink button
Edited by ThreeFuries, 10 February 2014 - 10:47 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users