• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zachbiz

zachbiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

On my kp45 when i engage the safety and try to pull the trigger, the hammer falls as normal and the lever return to "fire". why could this be and what is a potential fix.

#2 kempobmx1

kempobmx1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Cars

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:35 AM

There is no fix. The safety has been worn down by pulling the trigger too hard while the gun was on safe. The only fix is to get a new safety selector switch from the ProShop and install it. I've had three of the USP and it happened to them all. I don't mind personally as your finger should really be your primary safety. I consider the decocker secondary and the safety lever is tertiary.

#3 zachbiz

zachbiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:50 AM

View Postkempobmx1, on Oct 7 2008, 07:35 AM, said:

There is no fix. The safety has been worn down by pulling the trigger too hard while the gun was on safe. The only fix is to get a new safety selector switch from the ProShop and install it. I've had three of the USP and it happened to them all. I don't mind personally as your finger should really be your primary safety. I consider the decocker secondary and the safety lever is tertiary.

ok great thanks... but i understand, i keep my finger off the trigger and normally decocked but its just a nice feature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users