• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#81 Mandrake

Mandrake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

Confirming the mag VN 130 magazines tested 21 won't drop out on hitting release probably due to light weight but all fit with little free play and no misfeeds or double feeds in both semi and full auto modes. Performed flawlessly and shot every round.

#82 1w3q2e

1w3q2e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

SRC High caps feed really good in my KWA CQR. It doesn't fall out of the magwell when pressing on the magazine release, but it only requires a slight pull to take out.

#83 thefoshizle2

thefoshizle2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

all the mags i own feed flawless at 40 rps and i don't even clean them which i should lol…but lonex flashmags are really tight :(

#84 Juarez78

Juarez78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Well I have mag problems since i bought my SR10 , I had Mag mags they did not feed good , So I just bought the new KWA Pylomer Mags , Loaded the mags half the way and still Miss feed or alot of the bbs come out after i release the mag , Barrel and hop up are clean .All my mags work in other guns I own .. So what should i Do ???

#85 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi Juarez78....Welcome to the KWA Forums and sorry to hear you have having issues.  Feeding issues can be caused by a number of things.  The mag, the BB's used, the feed ramp...just to name a few.  I have a few questions.  Does the stock mag work and feed well?  What BB's are you using, some BB's can give you troubles with feeding in any brand of gun or magazine.  Have you modified the gun or the mags.  Specific to the mag, have you tried lubing them....don't if you haven't.  

Regarding BB's falling out when removing the mag, this is common and to be expected with most magazines.  The design of the mag/feed ramp interface is the reason so not to worry here....there will be between 4 and 6 BB's typically that will come out when the mag is removed.

#86 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

If it's not an issue with the feed ramp I would guess that it's the particular brand bb's that you are using thats causing your issues.

#87 Juarez78

Juarez78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

thanks for the input , the stock high cap feeds well . i also have a extra kwa high cap and that feed well . I used the kwa bb for a awhile then i started using elites .25 ..
Thats why I bought the new KWA pylmoer mags thinking it will fix my problem .. It sucks i used this gun three times since a had .. I even used a shorter kwa m4 barrel and still missed feed .

#88 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

So, you have removed and replaced the bucking?  Check to see if it is properly installed.

#89 Juarez78

Juarez78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Still miss feeds .

#90 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

drp1965, on 01 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Just purchased the SR10, and have been looking on the forum for midcap recommendations. I've read the compatibility list and thread, and from what I was able to determine, the following should fit/feed without modification:

• KWA K120 polymer mags

• MagPul 120rd E-mags

• MagPul 120rd P-mags (M-version)

• MAG 190rd metal mags

Is this correct?
Double post.  Please refrain from doing so in the future, it won't get you the answer any faster.  Please refer to your OP thread for the answer.  Thanks!

#91 Rain Man

Rain Man

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

I have the kwa k 120 mid cap and it doesn't feed all that well right now, but my d boys full metal hi cap works perfectly.

#92 808greenday

808greenday

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

gcw360, on 17 February 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

Yes.  Their value isn't really realized until you go to grab the mag out of a tight mag pouch on your rig as you are being shot at.  Easy to grab and load.  Me likes a lot!!Posted Image

From what I read, I didn't see this question covered, but I've never used the Ranger plates; are they compatible with KWA midcaps?

#93 hellcat

hellcat

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Football, Nascar, Guns, cars/trucks, and of course BOOBS, women in yoga pants!!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

808greenday, on 03 May 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

From what I read, I didn't see this question covered, but I've never used the Ranger plates; are they compatible with KWA midcaps?
Yes, have them on all 14 KWA midcap's I own.

#94 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

808greenday, on 03 May 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

KWA designed them to be compatible with Magpul Ranger Plates.

#95 808greenday

808greenday

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

hellcat, on 03 May 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Yes, have them on all 14 KWA midcap's I own.

gcw360, on 03 May 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

KWA designed them to be compatible with Magpul Ranger Plates.

Awesome, guys. Thanks for the quick response! Just ordered a few sets of the ranger plates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users