Broken cylinder.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MasonF

MasonF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, real firearms, modifying cars.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

So, I was shooting my new KMP9R a few minutes ago, and it wasn't loading. First, because I bought 2 brand new magazines and they jam often (I assume they are just not broken in yet) and second, because my loading nozzle/cylinder snapped in two.
You can see the magazine is jammed in this photo.
Posted Image
This is the inside.
Posted Image
The actual broken piece.
Posted Image

So my question is, should I just send the bolt in for RMA, or order just the loading nozzle/cylinder? (Part #10)

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:48 PM

You'll need to send in the complete gun so that we can determine what caused the issue and fix the problem. Just replacing the parts may not be the solution. Hop on Help Desk to submit a ticket and get an RMA number.

#3 MasonF

MasonF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 08 December 2010 - 12:48 PM, said:

You'll need to send in the complete gun so that we can determine what caused the issue and fix the problem. Just replacing the parts may not be the solution. Hop on Help Desk to submit a ticket and get an RMA number.
Done and done. Submitted, with a link to this thread.

#4 Fox

Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Roughneck Airsoft Detachment

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

Hey I might have an answer for your magazine jamming, I see your located in Temecula, you wouldn't have happened to bought .25 BB Kings from No Limit Airsoft because they do the same thing in all five of my magazines. But other BB's seem to work just fine.

#5 MasonF

MasonF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

View PostFox, on 08 December 2010 - 11:39 PM, said:

Hey I might have an answer for your magazine jamming, I see your located in Temecula, you wouldn't have happened to bought .25 BB Kings from No Limit Airsoft because they do the same thing in all five of my magazines. But other BB's seem to work just fine.
I bought the .28 BB Kings from No Limit, and they seem to shoot fine in the mag that came with the gun, but not the new magazines. My .23 Excel BBs (what I usually use) do the same thing as well. I thought it was the BBs at first, but now I'm thinking maybe there just isn't enough clearance where the BBs load into the magazine. Didn't really get a chance to extensively test the new mags though, because the gun broke the same day my mags arrived. :(

Edited by MasonF, 09 December 2010 - 01:15 AM.

#6 Zed8

Zed8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:46 PM

I am having the same problem with my stock magazine using .25g Bioshot BBs. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally the BBs will get stuck in the mag and require me to pull down on the follower to help them reseat themselves.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:24 AM

View PostZed8, on 11 December 2010 - 10:46 PM, said:

I am having the same problem with my stock magazine using .25g Bioshot BBs. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally the BBs will get stuck in the mag and require me to pull down on the follower to help them reseat themselves.

I would try a different brand of BB's.  I always keep some KSC (KWA made and endorsed) BB's on hand for testing my guns.  That way if things are going wrong in a mag let's say, I can test with the KSC's. Then I know if it's the BB's or something else. :gun:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users