• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fuzzy001

fuzzy001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hi I've been thinking of purchasing a KWA G36C and a few questions crossed my mind.

The first one is, can you remove the 2 side rails on the front grip?  For example the JG G36C does not have these side rails, on the KWA can you remove them?

2nd, what is the ROF with a 8.4v battery (about?).  Can the KWA G36C take large type batteries?

3rd, I have been hearing some concerns with stock accuracy.  Is this because the stock barrel is dirty?  Or is it because the stock hop-up unit/bucking is not-so-great?  In that case, is the KWA G36C hop-up unit "brand picky" like the KWA m4?  In that, it only accepts certain combinations of barrels and hop up buckings?

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

View Postfuzzy001, on Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM, said:

Hi I've been thinking of purchasing a KWA G36C and a few questions crossed my mind.

The first one is, can you remove the 2 side rails on the front grip?  For example the JG G36C does not have these side rails, on the KWA can you remove them?

2nd, what is the ROF with a 8.4v battery (about?).  Can the KWA G36C take large type batteries?

3rd, I have been hearing some concerns with stock accuracy.  Is this because the stock barrel is dirty?  Or is it because the stock hop-up unit/bucking is not-so-great?  In that case, is the KWA G36C hop-up unit "brand picky" like the KWA m4?  In that, it only accepts certain combinations of barrels and hop up buckings?

1. Yes, the side rails are removable.
2. you'll get a range of 12 ~ 14 RPS depending on the brand, spec, and condition of the battery.
3. Accuracy is very subjective, and half the comments you hear on the net are from people who don't even own the gun.  Google the net for extensive reviews from actual owners of the gun or better yet try it for yourself, you may be surprised at the result. :)  As with any brass barrel, a break-in period is required and keeping it clean is a prerequisite for accuracy.  The stock hop-up isn't the newest or most innovative part of the gun but it does do the job.  Like most high performance products, we have our own specs to follow, sometimes this will create incompatibility with certain after market accessories that are made for the masses. ;)

#3 sputnik

sputnik

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:15 AM

I can attest that my KWA G36c  has very satisfying range and accuracy. I'm using .25 bio bb's currently and my gun has better range and more consistent shots then my team mates G&G GR16-a3.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:11 AM

the KG36 has in my opinion, one of the most stable hopup units in AEG design, making for one extremely accurate platform

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users