• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Oliver Santos

Oliver Santos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

This is my second Atp (owned a gen2) and it had the same problem (regular use for 7 months). An my friend also has this same problem. ATP model is awesome, it has a great design and is really confortable, but I think that KWA needs to check this.

#22 knoxwell

knoxwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

well I received my part in the mail; I actually ordered 2 of them since this seems to be a consistently problematic part. To my satisfaction, the mag now clicks into place solidly and fires as efficient as the ns2 system was intended to be. thanks for all the help and solving my problem, for now. I would guess playing easy on the release, like pushing it all the way when ejecting a mag rather than letting the mag rub against  it harshly would help to prolong the life of the mag catch. anyways, cheers!

#23 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postknoxwell, on 10 October 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

well I received my part in the mail; I actually ordered 2 of them since this seems to be a consistently problematic part. To my satisfaction, the mag now clicks into place solidly and fires as efficient as the ns2 system was intended to be. thanks for all the help and solving my problem, for now. I would guess playing easy on the release, like pushing it all the way when ejecting a mag rather than letting the mag rub against  it harshly would help to prolong the life of the mag catch. anyways, cheers!
Perhaps....but I've had my ATP since launch without a mag catch failure.  Let us know how it lasts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users